Fix for DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED (FOR ENB INSTALLED)

In recent days, many people have reported an error that crashes them called DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.
This error has been reproduced and appears to only happen on clients that have ENB installed on them. The fix for this, from what I have helped people with and had their issues fixed, was:

• Remove ENB entirely
  • Rename d3d11.dll to something different or change the extension to .dllxx

This has been the solution I have been able to reproduce, if you or someone you know has a different solution please let me know by replying to the topic.

(Apologies if I tagged this post incorrectly, I don’t quite know what topic a fix report like this would be tagged as)

Where d3d11.dll File ?

I can’t rename d3d11.dll Bro !!!

It will be wherever you installed your ENB files.

1 Like

I don’t installed ENB .

Then why are you on this topic?

yo man im new to owning a pc and im now getting this error an d what is an enb and where can i uninstall this cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

i need your help bad im going thru this too and im a total PC NOOB

I never installed enb but it still gives me the crash log I have tried to rename the d3d file but i cant

Remove ENB entirely.

do you mean removing the ENB folders only? or also the enblocal & enbseries also?

I have been getting this error and other versions like “Direct X” crashes on ALL games including FiveM.

For me was a simple fix.

I have a i5 10400f CPU running 3200 MHZ RAM and 3060 12GB, The max ram speed for my CPU is 2666MHZ so i went into BIOS and changed clock speed from 3200 to 2666 and havent had a problem since.

I suggest looking to see what your max RAM speed is for your CPU and if its less than what RAM you have installed do the step above^

Just putting this here just incase it helps someone. :slight_smile: