I recently uppdated FiveReborn like I normally would (Ran the exe, updated successfully). I then ran the .exe and the gta 5 window opens, then the FiveR window saying that is preparing to launch. Afterwards, the windows disappear and nothing happens after that. I looked in my task manager and didn’t see anything in the main processes. I looked in the background programs and there were 5 instances of the game running (Shown in the picture attached) http://i.imgur.com/vQMAJHQ.png?1 . Any help would be greatly appreciated
- Latest Version of GTA V
- Legit copy
- Windows 8.1
- Screenshot of issue in first post
- GTA V Folder: http://i.imgur.com/NOcEIiL.png
- GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks: http://i.imgur.com/mzCwlrZ.png
- This PC>Desktop>FiveReborn
- FiveReborn client folder: http://i.imgur.com/WpxdDFQ.png?1
CitizenFX.log - ?
.dmp files** - ?
I have tried verifying integrity of game cache of my main GTA V game in Steam, I also have reinstalled FiveReborn twice.
@Luke192 there are several mods in your GTA V. You need a clean GTA V installation for FiveReborn.
I had this, Fully uninstall any Antivirus through control panel fixes it.