GTA V version: 1.60
Up to date: 19 may 2022
Purchased in Steam
Windows 10, version 21H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
Intel i7-9700k @3.60 GHz
RAM 16 GB
GTX 1660 SUPER
CfxCrashDump_2022_05_20_12_32_49.zip (1.1 MB)
What is the issue you’re having?
FiveM starts on normal version but i need to go on build 2372 to play on Glife RP (from Pichot)
Then the app do the transition and never starts again, after 3-5 min i got a Fatal error (There’s a screen below)
What are you trying to do?
Uninstall FiveM and GTA V to reinstall
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing special, no mods etc
What server did you get this issue on?
That’s to go on Glife RP (ip = lite.glife.fr)
Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.
Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.
To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.
Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
Hello there! Could you try this?
Steps for editing your Fivem Shortcut:
- Find your FiveM Shortcut (it might be on your desktop or in your start menu, or somewhere else you put it). If it’s in your Start menu you will need to right-click on the shortcut, and select Open File Location to find the actual shortcut.
- After you have found your shortcut for FiveM, right-click on it and hit Properties. The menu that pops up should look like this:
- The changes you need to make are to the Target box. Click inside it and move all the way over to the far right-hand end.
- You need to add -b2372 to the end of the statement ensuring that there is a space in-between the .exe and the hyphen. It should now look like this:
- Click OK to save the change and close this menu. Then just run your FiveM shortcut in the normal way, and it should go straight to the build2372 client, instead of transitioning builds each time.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.