FiveM won't start. Green screen

Every time I try to get into FiveM, it opens the small window and doesn’t start. It started only once, but came into play with an account that was not mine, but with my husband’s account (although I had logged in with my data).

I’ve already tried removing the cache & the complete reinstallation of the app.

Is it possible that the problem depends on whether we both play on the same ip?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

a) Always use the template
b) Before you do anything, always search
c) [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

the problem is not graphic. we have a problem that we play in the same office and she doesn’t load her character but rather the same one I use. we are wife and husband who want to play. because if I load the game it works and to her it doesn’t give my character?

Then the title and description do not match.

This depends on the server. Most roleplay servers use your Steam account to identify who you are or a set of other identifiers.

Make sure you are both logged in to different Steam accounts and use different game keys.

we enter with two different steam accounts. with two different keys. but if my wife enters with her pc, her account, and her discord, etc … she gives him as if I were playing because?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.