Fivem wont let my friend sign in

When my friend tries to sign into fivem it says invalid e-mail address with every account he tries to sign in on and when he tries to use the browser to log in it says unknown auth error. Its been like this for a couple months and he doesnt know what to do.

We have tried uninstalling fivem and re-downloading, trying different accounts and clearing cache.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

We are very aware that Cfx.re is a voluntary service. Just like it’s voluntary we use FiveM. (I don’t pay any patron to Cfx.re/FiveM), and I never will either. But where can a user of FiveM actually get help with such problems.

i forgot my email and password but i got screen shots of buying things off of fivem and i got a screen shot off my link one off then links are my dicord and i have the dicord

i forgot my password and email but i got screen shots of me buying things on five m and i got a screen shot of my links one of them links are dicord and i have the screen shot that the dicord i linked is my dicord

did you get any help? or only email from bots…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.