💖 FiveM Wonderland RP | Fully Customizable Housing | Welcoming Community | Open Jobs Everywhere🍕 | Multi Character🏄‍♂️ | Active Admins and Support | 500+ Custom cars and more coming🚗 | Serious RP | Perfect for new and experienced players🔥

banner_1

logoWelcome To Wonderland logo

logo We are a new server and looking for some long term players in our community, we currently have around 500 people in the discord and are looking for more, we also have a very friendly staff team who is always open to help.

logo We also have alot of custom scripts ranging from Movies, Train System, Taco making, Custom drugs…with a new script coming soon👀, 400+ Custom cars, 200+ Player Customisation Options

logo Little insight on our community…

logo Some Of Our Custom Interiors And Scripts…

logo Our Pizzaria…

logo Our Coffee Shop…

logo Our Movie Theatre Entrance…

logo Our Mid Tier Dealership

banner_1

logo So Join Our Amazing Community Today In Wonderland https://discord.gg/WLRPlogo

3 Likes

A great serious RP server! So much fun stuff to do and really great people. They take feedback and suggestions very serious, i’ve never seen ideas implemented so quickly!

2 Likes

Well balanced server, room for some great RP with the resources available. Absolutley love the PD keep it up guys!

2 Likes

Happy to call this server my RP home.
There is good quality RP, continuity and features for every play-style whether you prefer to play on the legal side of things or if you’re more the type to delve into the darker side !

1 Like

10/10 an awesome group of people. Happy to call this place home.

1 Like

Great place to come and RP! Opportunities for everyone no matter what you wanna do. I’m definitely happy to claim this as my home server❤️

1 Like

Remember there is so many jobs available for everyone come join and have a look :sparkling_heart:

We have taken our whitelist off, feel free to come in and RP with us, and claim your starting gift

1 Like

++ Whole new drug system with over 7 different kinds of drugs with all different interactive ways of doing them

First night on the server with friendly people… awesome server.!!! Come join tell them Dee Johnson sent you lol

1 Like

Daily bump awesome server

1 Like

Is there a discord invite that works? the one I saw is expired.

1 Like

Updated With Community Video And Updated Invite Link

Housing coming soon :eyes:

1 Like

Bumpp

Major update coming this saturday :eyes:

Housinggg is outtt, fully customizable, with over 1000 furniture and over 500 different houses

Updates coming soon, youll wanna be around

Bumps