FiveM Weather issue

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest Version
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
Latest Version
Is update to date
Legit
Steam
Windows version? 10
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB RAM 16 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit
Not too Sure?
Every Server When they try to sync the weather everyone gets the weather synced like for example if they change it to rain everyone else will see rain but I can’t like it will not change for my/sync like right now they synced it to snow and it’s Nice and sunny for me any ideas?

Server related problem, or you installed a graphics mod that broke the weather system.

I don’t think it’s a server related problem because everyone else can see it change and I can’t and it still did that even with a fresh install?

Any idea how to fix it because I’m wanting it to sync up for me for Roleplay Purposes?

1 Like

FiveM does not sync weather by default, if it doesn’t sync, then the server is using a script that’s broken, or your client files are messed up. The latter is unlikely if you just installed FiveM.

So ask the server owner what kind of sync script they’re using and ask for support on that topic.

Or disable all client mods, if you have any, to be sure.

I’m good now I found out that one of my Client side menus was causing it not to sync with the server but thank you for you time anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.