FiveM update - March 15th, 2018

Same issue here - ESX_eden_garage can’t spawn any cars using the menu. Assume the update has broken something in es_extended/menu’s etc

2 Likes

we are having that same issue, let me know if you figure out a solution to this

1 Like

CEF changes could affect web part of addons. No idea, how to fix this yet: there’s no information to rely on.

me to !

you have a solution ?

Thanks

2 Likes

and the car dealership isn’t working either

Still no vehshare fix ? lul

you’re going to use it cheat engine?

That’s awesome, but I was more interested in finding out what broke the vehicle damage so I don’t have to code another 3,500 lines :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work!!! Keep it going! :slight_smile:

my game started crashing if i make it go fullscreen (with ALT+ENTER) after this update
client log:

[    292828] Changing video mode.
[    293047] Changing video mode success: 1.
[    293219] Changing NUI shared resource...
[    399235] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/presence.asmx/GetPresenceServers
[    410016] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/GeoLocation.asmx/GetLocationInfoFromIP
[    419985] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/auth.asmx/CreateTicketScAuthToken
[    437703] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/auth.asmx/CreateTicketScAuthToken
[    479547] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/auth.asmx/CreateTicketScAuthToken
[    480000] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/Telemetry.asmx/SubmitCompressed
[    480203] EndpointMapper::HandleRequest: POST /gta5/11/gameservices/socialclub.asmx/GetPasswordRequirements
[    485844] process exited with 225079072!

and the second time it happened:

[    709234] Changing video mode.
[    709437] Changing video mode success: 1.
[    709734] Changing NUI shared resource...
[    727359] process exited with 225344944!

probably worth saying i was driving a car when it happened both times, i also switched to fullscreen while driving a car both times

no errors were shown, the process simply stopped

Thx for that update! Nice work! Is probably foreseeable when the slots will be increased?

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

Any way to find out what the new cars are in a list?

3 Likes

Great work, keep it up! We’re all looking towards the next update. Keep up the great work.

Did someone give u a Money to type so positive comments here?Actually good job FIVEM. Now my Game crash 2 times more and all servers are screwed up!

2 Likes

No one pays anyone to write nice comments, its an announcement, so everyone is nice in announcements! :smiley:

I figure you knew where he was coming from, drop it here & now leaving us achieved.

Everytime i enter a server i crash please fix!

1 Like