FiveM update - August 22nd, 2017

A new update :boom: has been pushed to the FiveM :mascot: production channel. It contains an assortment of changes.

Summarized changelog

• mitigate asparagus-king-thirteen
    • this happens when GTA tries to sync a car mod that’s not actually loaded, it’s weird
  • add new crash info for tennis-stairway-seven
    • this happens due to corrupted model files (.yft) or so
  • C# API generation! (thanks to @thers)
  • GET_CAM_MATRIX native (to be documented on next code generation, arguments are same as GET_ENTITY_MATRIX.
  • Some client-side fixes to hopefully improve desync.
  • Other internal changes, see GitHub for the raw story as usual.

C# code generation example

The latest CitizenFX.Core.dll (or the NuGet package) contains this under the class CitizenFX.Core.Native.API, as a hint you can use:

using static CitizenFX.Core.Native.API;

and you can just call functions directly

15 Likes

awesome thanks for the update.

when i try to launch the client, the updater opens for half a second, downloads half the update then closes with no errors or anything and does this every time i try to launch it

me its said mockingbird-cat-three

Sweet. Code generation looks awesome. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s it, congrats, you have out done yourselves again, code generation and direct function calls. Thanks for all the work guys!

is the network playing problem solved ? like if 2 guys playing on the same IP they will get crashed , did this been solved or not yet ?

i have a problem with the new version, the server just shutdown some times (after a certain run time like 5 min …) any idea about this probleme ? (im runing it on windows serveur 2012)

1 Like

That happens on my server too, the server process terminates. Reverting to 342 seems to have stopped it from crashing though until it’s worked out.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I got the same prob like u. But they commit a new version of FX server. Try it and say here if its works