FiveM Thief Menu

Awesome work! Here are just a couple more suggestions to help maybe improve the script! Make it to where you can only handucuff someone if their hands are up. Make it to where you can only search someone if they are handcuffed!

Thanks! I will add them in future.

there is still a problem it says this in my console when i want to cuff soimeone: ““Server callback “esx_okradanie:sitem” does not exist. Make sure that the server sided file really is loading, an error in that file might cause it to not load.””

Do you use newest verison? At what possition do you start it in server.cfg? Sorry for delayed response, I will fix it asap if it’s mistake on my site.

relatively first in the cfg. but the problem is that it want to use the okradanie item but its calld handcuffs or sth like that there is no okradanie anywhere in this script

It should be configured to use item handcuffs by default, okradanie are triggerevents, try to download newest version from github and start it manually when you connect to the server, if it doesn’t work send me please screenshot with error from F8 or server console.

Great script, especially with the items. However, I have the problem that I cannot search the other person’s inventory. Do I have to set something in esx_inventoryhud?

The Config.JobOnlyInventory is on false.

Does it give any error in console? Do you use default esx_inventoryhud or Trsak’s one?

No Error. I use the default. look at the screenshots that explain it

I have no idea where the error could be

I see, it might be because of that inventoryhud, that one you have is from Trask it is just reskinned, so there shouldn’t be a problem. Go to __resource.lua and look for version and then tell me what version do you use if you have it there. If you have readme there too you can look into it and find there what triggerevent you should use to open inventory, I use this: TriggerEvent(“esx_inventoryhud:openPlayerInventory”, GetPlayerServerId(player), GetPlayerName(player)) but your inventoryhud may be using otherone to open others inventory. If there is no error in the server console and in client console it should be the only thing that causes the problem.

We are using the 2.4.0 from esx_inventoryhud. The WIKI means the command must be “TriggerEvent (” esx_inventoryhud: openPlayerInventory “, targetPlayer, targetPlayerName)”. Unfortunately, the problem remains the same.

Hmm, I really don’t know where the problem is, i use same version of inventoryhud as you but in another design that is on the internet. I’m sorry I don’t think that I can help you with this. Maybe try to switch inventoryhud script and try if it works on another one, if yes, there is problem in your inventoryhud. Unfortunately, Trask has abandoned the project so he can’t help you with that.

could you make it where the have to be handcuffed to search?

so my prob is you said default keybind is f7 it doesn’t work and you say to change the default bind to somthing els in main lua but i cant find line 22 or where to change the bind for it to work i set in main lua for 40min trying to find please help!!

Sure thing, It’s right here: https://github.com/cshonza/fivem-thiefmenu/blob/master/client/main.lua#L22

You need to find number of key that you want here: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/

could you make it where the have to be handcuffed to search?

1 Like

I can look at it, give me a moment.

Hey Bro i really like the Script but it doesnt show up other players inventory and i got the newest version from esx_policejob can you please help me

m3 inventoryhud how can i integrate