FIVEM team come on?

what is the issues here ? , Its been said that there was a mod that was dirty perhaps even double clanning.
Why in the hell did the Server Ads need to be taking out because of 1 person?
PLS put it back on otherwise i can see server ads all over the map and u cant start blaming ppl cuz the section is GONE
If its bout mods on section i volunteer i have the background for it [contact me for details]

3 Likes

Server adverts shouldn’t have been removed regardless of the situation, it helped many people in terms of recruitment.

1 Like

Who even said you aren’t allowed to post server advertisements anymore.

1 Like

I typed the most beautiful recruitment message ever, and I never thought of copying it due to it being there. Literally spent hours on it… This whole taking things away around the game of GTA V is quite annoying. First OPENIV now recruitment… It helped so many

2 Likes

And let me add im awareFIVEM didnt take OPENIV, i understand that im just comparing

1 Like

Literally every FiveM staff member.

Odd, because you are allowed to do such just fine, just not recruitment for closed communities.

Even though all recruitment posts got removed, My bad Führer.

Also, please direct me to where people may post “open community” adverts.

@Proportionality How about you learn how to do marketing… I have no problems with people joining my servers and I have NEVER posted an advert here…

Not the point here. This community was started for multiplayer modding yet is treated like communities shouldn’t become known.

Oh whimsical one, please enlighten me on how I get good at marketing.

Maybe learn… Go to school… First I think you need to read the definition of the word.

Thanks for the advice… really appreciate it… really love these ellipsis…

WOOHOO We have a fucking genius!!! lol

Appreciate the compliment. :slight_smile:

1 Like