Fivem stuck on the loading screen

trouble dual video card,amd is disabled when I disable the intel graphics card the server list appeared but the game did not open because my video cards were disabled ,ie, when the disable is turned on, but the amd is disabled what should I do help?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Don’t disable it?
Also follow this [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

but not running stuck on loading screen

Read above

yes ı did all solutions same :frowning:

Well
a) you didn’t done it correctly
b) you did one instructions wrongly,
It’s only solution for your issue so make sure its done as tutorial.

the problem is working exactly with fivem intel I looked at the monitor , fivem run amd but FiveM_ROSLauncher not runing with amd

Yo Igual estube todo el rato haciendoe so y no me salen las mismas opciones que la Foto Ayuda Con este Problema Me compre El GTA V para Jugar FiveM ya Estoy Arto de este problema ayuda

english only one the forums please.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.