Fivem singleplayer freezes after loading saved game or saving game. Occasionally cannot open saves without a crash

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest through steam
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10 latest updates
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications Intel 7700k, 32gb ram, Nvidia 1080.
What did you do to get this issue? Save game, auto save or a couple of minutes following opening a saved game.
What server did you get this issue on? Localhost singleplayer
CitizenFX crash zip file 36b672f4-fc02-4d08-ba44-da67addc127b.dmp (6.8 MB)
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2020-11-21T001750.log (79.6 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\devnull\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? AVG
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

I have tried reinstalling Fivem. Also clearing cache which when it crashes on loading works to let me into the save, but it crashes after a few minutes until it starts crashing on startup again. Have to end task to get past it freezing. THe bleow is what I get when it crashes on loading:

[Window Title]
Error GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0xa7)

[Main Instruction]
GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0xa7)

[Content]
An error at GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0xa7) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.

Legacy crash hash: massachusetts-pennsylvania-don
Stack trace:
GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0xa7)
0x2e512c18
0x14dbf0
GTA5.exe+246F070
0x10fff1b92
0x4
GTA5.exe!sub_1405A3738 (0x3d)

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+5A396B
Report ID: si-622d38e49c0f48a5915d81485318f487

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I wish I could help you more but the only advice I have right now is try verifying the GTA game files and then re-install FiveM, the last thing is when deleting and reinstalling make sure you completely delete your old files.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.