FiveM Services Offline 08/05/2023 (Mega Thread)

You just have to wait at the moment the servers are down

Do you know how long the servers will be down?

You can keep track of the Server Status using the status page. https://status.cfx.re/

2 Likes

and if you need more infos then go to this site: https://downdetector.com/status/fivem/

Deam, seems to be no communications or planned maintance again! Exactly like previous time, do hope this times its not taking so long :sweat_smile:

Yeah it has been 4 hours and stil is down.

AY I KEEP GETTING THIS TRYING TO RUN FIVEM
[Window Title]
FiveM

[Main Instruction]
Could not contact entitlement service. Status code: 502, error message: 0/, response body:

[Content]

lambda.fivem.net | 502: Bad gateway

Bad gateway Error code 502

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-08-06 02:24:04 UTC
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
You

Browser

Working
San Jose

Cloudflare

Working
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>

i have error 502 can u help me out

You and everyone else is struggeling with this currently …

Untill their will be servers populated on FiveM Servers or the Services CFX doesn’t show ‘‘Partial System Outage’’ message on top…

CFX is still down, no need to try loading up.

Just be calm and patient

CFX/Fivem is currently having a massive outage. Stay calm I’m sure it will be up eventually!

1 Like

thought it was a problem on my end, Thanks for the info!

this issue started when i got off a server and then i got back on five m later today and then this is happened its sayinf failed to boost data and there is no servers showing up i have tried everythin

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

Man This Shit Has benn off since yesterday

I juuuuuust tried to log in…are you getting client crashes BEFORE reaching the server browser, too?

I think they fell asleep LOL
But For Real Though Come On Guys This Is Why You Lose People Playing Your Game.

1 Like

so i go to fivem there is ourange or some and its anoying so can someone pls go fix it

funny… not that long… :sweat_smile: