FiveM server side texture issues!

Hello, I recently started up a ESX FiveM server and am experiencing some issues regarding texture loss. I have investigated further and can confirm it is server side due to myself downgrading my settings to normal and as well as other people experiencing the same kind of texture loss around the same area or at the same time. I have no clue what is causing this but I am getting some Physical Ram warning in the console, I am unsure if this causes texture loss or if it is something else. The server I am running also has a lot of custom made map mods which were just thrown together and am also unsure if this could be the cause as well. Other than that I honestly do not know what could be happening, If anybody has had this in the past and have been able to fix it or if anybody knows some more about these kind of things than what I do then please feel free to reply. Thank you and I hope somebody gets back to me soon.

Texture loss is usually caused by either too many (unoptimized) maps/MLOs or vehicles, or both. Try disabling the resources that have assets which throw Physical Memory warnings in the server’s console.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I can confirm this fixed the issues I was having with the texture loss. I appreciate your assistance. Thank you again and I hope you have a great rest of your day.

2 Likes

how to do this?

Hello how were u able to fix this? help please

This topic is over 2 years old and there is a solution clearly listed so I have no idea why you are commenting, you need to remove any unoptimised map resources from your server, and you can also increase your texture budget in your graphics settings.

1 Like