FiveM Server Problems at 70+ players

Hello, on my Server I have a Problem, on 70+ Players the hitchtime goes up to 25 sec. an some Players get “Connection Interrupted” until the hitchtime is normal again, but why the hell, does the Hitchtime explodes when 70+ players are on the Server?

Bad scripts? Bad/inconsistent server CPU?

Please perform some research of your own before asking for help, or at least provide actual information and not some nonsense interpretation of stuff.

The FiveM Server is on a NvME Ubuntu 18.04, with 64 GB Ram, and an AMD Epyc 2 with 12 Cores with 199 scripts. how can I check which script is causing the Problems? Just trial and error?

Why…? :roll_eyes: Use the profiler

I took out every script, except the default FiveM scripts, and the Hitchtime goes up to 1000ms and the Cpu usage is on 20%

Sounds like a you-issue; this is not typical at all.

Might be some oddball attack, but there’s no diagnostic utilities on Linux that could work for this, so really you’re going to have to use Windows or deal with such.

So, have running TX Admin on a Screen, when i use htop in Ubuntu it has the Tasks thrice than starting the Server without TX Admin, and the CPau usage ist lower without TX Admin too, so ist TX Admin maybe the Problem? I’ll try a newer or older Version.

Use UIforETW profiler to run a trace and see which resource(s) are hitching your server.
Follow below tutorial:

Speeding up your Server 101 (Windows)