FiveM server key management

Hey!

I’m creating this new topic for a simple reason. Since the update that forbids the unlimited registation of keys, we - and I’m talking as a server owner - are facing a problem. This is my account, the account where I’ve ever registed my keys. Last month I’ve reached the limit for the 10 keys (since there are some keys registed since 2018). Can you add a simple button to, instead of enable/disable the key adds also the option to remove/revoke the key?

I know that I’m not the only person facing this problem and I hope you do something to fix that.

Thank you all in advance :smiley:
I hope I get some support from you guys so we make ourself heard

1 Like

Why can’t you reuse the old keys?

Because they are bind/link to an old IP that I don’t and can’t use nowadays.

1 Like

Note how the field says “initinial ip” it doesn’t have to match the actual box which you are using the key on

2 Likes

Oh this I did not know, thanks

Oh, so what stands “Initial IP” for? The first IP you were using the key by the beginning?
Well, so you’re saying that I can use any of my keys on any server even if the IP do not match with that “Initial IP” field box?

The keys are not binded to IPs. Any key can be used on any server so long as it’s one key per one server

1 Like

Well, so this topic is a useless request then. Anyways, hope it helps someone with the same doubt.
Thank you guys!

I refuse to use my deactivated keys as I do not want the people that may or may not still have it be able to use my keys when they’re no longer with my community. This is a legit concern that should be addressed whether by the deactivated keys not counting towards the limit or just deleting them. I’m all for permanent deactivation and those keys not being able to be used again and not count towards the total.

2 Likes

Well, that’s also a point. This is such a simple feature that we all need…