FiveM Server Hosting - Gameserver

Hello,

i wanted to know from a Team member, if offering FiveM Gameservers is currently only allowed for only one provider, or if everyone who wants to sell FiveM Gameservers is allowed to do so.

I’m sorry if i’m writing this in the wrong subforum, but i didn’t find any contact email on the website.

1 Like

As stated in the ToS, the only company allowed to sell and host FiveM Gameservers is @zaphosting

1 Like

Hi,

Then I’m wondering why there are many others offering Fivem servers now if only zap is allowed in the ToS.

1 Like

If you find other providers publically advertising fivem servers then send a report to the fivem team at support@fivem.net with proof.

1 Like

OK thank you very much, will do that.
Is it by the way allowed to offer VPS with a tutorial in how to host a Fivem server for the user themself, or would this also fall under advertising as Gameserver?

Hello I understand this but These companies are not hosting game server’s They are Hosting Home Hosted Servers Based On These Linux / Windows Vps. As That would be against Fivem Tos.

Thats fine as long as they dont advertise fivem gameservers. You can rent a vps from anyone and run a fivem server on it just fine thats not breaking the TOS

But the only Official FiveM GAMESERVER is from zap-hosting.

As for the instructions part im not exactly sure on that part. It might still fall under advertising.