FiveM Server Dev

If you are looking for a FiveM developer go ahead and respond to this message. I can do everything a server needs from putting in cars to making scripts from scratch.

Hey there! I am the owner of a startup server about to move into beta phase. We are in need of developers, and if you are interested, please contact me via Discord at Sir#4781. I look forward to chatting with you!

Hi can I get an invite to your server I’m a dev and would like to talk to u

hey im the owner of a new and upcoming gang server im looking for a secondary dev to give my head dev some help if you are willing to help a server grow hmu on discord abeardedgoat#9611

Hey Lyov!

I noticed you are still looking for a server. If you haven’t took up any of these other offers, feel free to have a look at mine. We are a relatively new, vMenu, Non-Framework, Non-Economy based server. We also do allow client-side menus like Lambda, Simple Trainer, and Menyoo for the object spooner.

We are not super-strict with rules, but we are whitelisted with an age limit of 15+. We have a great team of community managers, and while our community is small at the moment, I hope you’ll consider us as we are growing by the day.
Thanks, Elijah.

Bay Area Roleplay

Please add me so we can talk. ʞ ɥɐɾᴉlƎ#3345

yo man we have a server nearly ready for launch but we want to recruit a dev to come join our management team if interested lmk

Hello,

I am currently building a server and looking for a developerswho could support me in the work.
We are building a Zombie server with gangs,and lost more The server will give different possibilities.

If you like to try something different drop me a message

Discord: oMrRhino#4975

All the best