FiveM server crashing and deleting files, help fast

I am not too sure where you are getting your files from, however:

echo -
echo FXServer VRP
echo -

Is not part of the Documentation, and it sounds like you are using some kind of prepacked server setup.

I would suggest, if you have not done so already, that you follow the FiveM Documentation step-by-step; then you can worry about install Resources, such as VRP.

So I tried that. Doesn’t show anything. It’s like starting it from run.cmd but nothing is working. I don’t even see a cmd pop out.
I’m using the latest server.zip, cfx-server-data-master.zip, and vrp framework.
Here’s my folder:

I followed everything from the wiki. Btw i forgot to mention… when I create a simple FiveM server without vrp or other scripts. The server is working fine no deleting files etc…

Then the issue likely lies with VRP, if you can run a normal server with no issues. I would suggest contacting them for help, see if they know why this is happening.

I’ve searched the folder for vrp framework and I see there’s a server.cfg. But there’s not a license key line or something like that or how many players I can set the server to.

VRP Framework folder:

Where did you get the VRP.cmd file from?

You are using a two-year-old, outdated, framework - no wonder it is not working.

Have you considered using the most up-to-date version instead? You are bound to have a lot more luck with it:

I will try that one I will let you know if something happens

this time when i try to launch the launcher the cmd doesn’t even show up. But when I try running run.cmd the server is showing up. But I get this error:

I’ve entered the key in the server.cfg and nothing happens I get this error again and again

What file are you using to run the server? Can you also copy the contents of that file here please.

Created a text file named it start.cmd with this start command that you gave me:

I did not give you a start command, I quoted from your own file.

You need a .cmd file that executes the run.cmdfile as well as the server.cfg file, such as the one listed in the Documentation, for example:

cd /d D:\FXServer\server-data
D:\FXServer\server\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

You need to change the above for your own dicectories.

this code goes to start.cmd? I have never done anything like this.

No. Please refer to the Documentation:

Run the server from the server-data folder. For example, in a plain Windows command prompt (cmd.exe) window:

D:\FXServer\server\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

You don’t have a server-data folder so cd to your FXServer folder, however i suggest you put your resources and config and other stuff in an seperate folder

Can you give me all the file names that should be in server-data folder?

Minus the .git, the .gitignore and the myLogo.png files.

i’m so confused atm

Don’t you mean D:\FXServer\run.cmd as there’s no “server” directory

so

D:\FXServer\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

REM or you can do ..\run.cmd +exec server.cfg as you are in the child directory of that folder