Fivem server cores problem

Hey i does have a problem with my server. Fivem server won’t use more than 2 cpu core’s of 8 available. Can i somehow force my server to use more cores.

I use newest debian 9

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

OneSync utilizes multi-cores better. The non OneSync version does only utilize a limited amount of cores I believe.

uhh :/. So my only way is to buy vps with powerful single core? It’s weird i read that it might be system problem. some ppl downgraded debian and it fixed their problems. Can i ask what linux system do you recommend to use?

I linked some stuff here…

1 Like

Thank you! Im gonna check that. But which linux system (debian,ubuntu, etc) is the best to run fivem server?

1 Like

I have only ever used ubuntu, seems to work fine.

Im gonna try that. Im gonna link you a thread that i found. Dude had same problem like me its weird that fivem is using 6ghz cpu and it want even

I fixed the problem by buying a VPS Cloud 3 machine from OVH and giving cyclic server restarts twice a day. This problem sometimes also occurs as there is a poorly written query to MYSQL.

EDIT: For me FiveM uses all 4 cores.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.