FiveM now stuck on "Downloading Content"

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

This happens on all clients trying to connect, so i’ve left the template out.

We upgraded our Operating system on the server to Server 2019 last night. I backed up everything then restored it. FiveM went back to how it was, file layout etc. Launched today and opened ports, and everyone is just getting stuck on “Downloading Content”

Any ideas?

1 Like

Okay turns out, it’s build 582 that causes this. I went back to 571 just to test things and it worked fine.

Newer servers require newer clients for deferrals to work. We’re waiting for a bug in nng to be fixed, and then will start recommending newer server versions.

Also, why are you running preview builds of Windows on a production server? :thinking:

It was the latest update, but if you mean we’re waiting for something to be fixed in a new client update, i appreciate that :slight_smile:

“Also, why are you running preview builds of Windows on a production server? :thinking:
I’m not. Our server isn’t production. It’s used for Teamspeak & FiveM, plus MySQL and that’s it. Server 2019 allow’s us to test common software like FiveM, Teamspeak etc to ensure compatibility etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.