**Windows version?**2004
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specificationscpu:ryzen 5 2600
ram: trident z 32gb 3000mhz
gpu:gtx 1660 ti

**What did you do to get this issue?**nothing
**What server did you get this issue on?**all
CitizenFX crash zip fileCfxCrashDump_2020_07_09_02_20_35.zip (2.2 MB)
CitizenFX.log file26d3bb32-95ec-4206-ad29-872d832667dd.dmp (12.4 MB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folderimage
FiveM client folder screenshotimage
**Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?**none just windows defualt
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**not a issue worked before

Also add what you already tried so far.reinstalled gta 5 from epic to steam thinking it was epic gta 5 issue then cleared cache reinstalled fivem lowered my settings ingame verified integrity.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

CitizenFX_log_2020-07-10T020435.log (408.5 KB) this log throws a tone of error’s of nothing loading but i do not understand because it works fine in gta 5 online but in fivem it can not pull them in any server i play. it never used to be like this before

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.