Fivem not launching after everything found online done

doesn’t look like we’ll be getting our problem fixed :frowning:

at least for a while I guess :confused:

1 Like

i managed to fix mine by getting a working copy of the citizen folder from a friend
so i guess the citizen folder download is fubar

Thats exactly what I was going to do… I’ll check it out when my bud gets back…

Well I’m sure glad it worked for you, didn’t work for me unfortunately, and it doesn’t seem like I’m getting any help soon. Thanks anyways mates, cheers!

dont feel too bad my fivem updated again tonight and guess what! broke again

yaaaaay… :confused: our computers must not be getting everything/deleting things during updates, which wouldn’t make sense because im 110% sure that all malware protection is turned off and uninstalled including windows firewall and allat

same thing dude dont know what to do ! its open for like 3 seconds then its stops

1 Like

im with you guys, everything u said linked to my problem, but for me it doesnt launch until i spam it to open, then it opens for 3 seconds and instantly close, are devs even listening?

1 Like

hopefully an @element can help us… what ever that means…

an element is a fivem developer that helps develop the platform and i have sort of the same issue but mine is all black screen since it updated!

I have the same exact problem, it launch for a few seconds then nothing, no errors but no FiveM. I can’t understand, I reinstall everything but same problem.

Yep, having the same problem.

The only thing I have not tried is to format the PC. My FiveM became corrupt after I reformatted my PC last time, so I have not been able to do it again

For all you guys with issues from corruption, Your best bet is to clear you browsers cache and try using a different browser to download the installer, Uninstall all of FiveM and try reinstalling it with the installer you downloaded. Other than that there is not much else I can say other then trying to reinstall GTA V if it was installed via Steam as sometimes the Steam Verify Game File Integrity does not always work in some events it may just pass all files if there was some corruption in steam’s local files has happened to me before.

All of what I have said are suggestions and not direct fixes as I do not have this issue so I cannot relate. Hopefully we can shed some light on the situation down the line.

Hey rhys19,

For your issue, I recommend making sure your graphics drivers are updated and possibly trying the uninstalling and reinstalling after clearing your browser cache and trying a different browser to see if you get any different results otherwise you may need to gather your logs from the client and submit your own post to be investigated possibly.

Also forgot to mention if anyone is using a trainer or any asi plugins remove them if you are having these issues to see if it resolves the issue.

Thanks but for some reason i fixed my issue by restarting my pc

All good, may have been a session issue. Glad you resolved your issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so basically I should probably just buy a new computer/hard drive

whats your system specs? seeing how you didnt fill that portion out for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.