ASUS TUF FX505DD
GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Home Edition 2004
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yep
Error screenshot (if any) -
System specifications Ryzen 5 3550H @3.70 GHz & GTX 1050 3GB, 12GB RAM (1x8 + 1x4), SSD 256GB NVME & HDD 1TB (Fivem On SSD) (GTAV On HDD)
What did you do to get this issue? I did nothing. It just came by itself
What server did you get this issue on? All
CitizenFX crash zip file -
CitizenFX.log file -
.dmp files/report IDs -

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot https://gyazo.com/91c56a97b6fc970d421b4fce73bfd70c
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot https://gyazo.com/d088988167aee73345b6659a84af57c4
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\gilbr\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot https://gyazo.com/34a04ecb574afcfe3547cd94e8c1c5b8
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

So when i play fivem for the first time, i noticed my fps was so low so i checked steam fps overlay and yep its low. So i searched on google on how to monitoring your cpu&gpu usage on fivem (because msi afterburner overlay doesnt work) and i found it. When i checked my cpu & gpu, the gpu usage was high when i play on empty servers. But when i play on 64 Players server, my gpu usage dropped to 20% and my fps dropped to 20fps. Any solution? I tryed like all solutions but still the same

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

That means something is bottlenecking you, and considering that it was affected by being on a populated server my first guess is either RAM or network. So, check your RAM allocation and see if there’s enough for FiveM to run. About the network, restart all of your gateways and routers, then open cmd.exe as administrator and run these:

netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /flushdns

Restart your PC and that’s it. Limit connection usage by you and others, too (close browsers, stop all downloads etc)

About ram, i only have discord, steam & teamspeak in the background so i think ram isnt the problem. And i tried the network solutions but still having the same issues.
I think the main problem is the Ryzen 5 3550H because my friend has the same laptop like me (But his gpu is RX 560X) and hes facing the same issue like mine. My ryzen 5 3550h probably is not optimized for gta v / fivem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.