Fivem Linux more 64 players

I’d like to propose a problem:
it happens to me with a linux with 80 players and Gold subscription that with Easyadmin script, I can spect, kick and ban only if the players are near me, because I see them in the list, while I disappear from the list if they are far away.
Another problem is that with the els, if the players are far away, they activate the els of all the emergency vehicles. can you help me please? With 64 players is all ok

thanks

That’s a OneSync Infinity related issue, specifically the fact that faraway clients do not exist for your client so you only see the closest ones. You will need to update EasyAdmin to make it grab the playerlist via the server, instead - see this post to help.

Appears to come from the same cause (as in, something breaks for far-away players), so you’ll need to change your ELS script to make it work better with Infinity.

Likely scripts directly passing GetPlayerFromServerId to GetPlayerPed, not accounting for the off-chance that it’s -1.

It’s odd that even years after release so many scripts are still in circulation that just don’t work with Infinity. Do people just shit out scripts that they don’t even try to maintain anymore afterwards?

Sadly, that does appear to happen very frequently, especially with older ones. It’s not super hard to make a script compatible with Infinity even with a very minor amount of knowledge in whatever language it’s written in, more of an annoyance really :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: