FiveM Leaking Protection question

Jo! I’m not sure how this new system Is working so I’m having some questions about it. Im hoping for an answer of a staff. Thanks!

I’m basing my Server on a Server Backup of a old friend of mine. He quitted gaming, since then I’m reworking everything. But I’m not sure which of the scripts he used laeked versions. Is there a way to find it out? Because I don’t want to have any risks on the server.
Thank you :pray:

If your worried about it search the scripts names up to see if they are paid or not

1 Like

I know that there a many paid ones. But I’m not sure if he bought them, and if he bought them, am I allowed to use them?

In general I would recommend against using paid resources that were given to you that you have no idea the status of.

Buy them for yourself, be worry free, and support the developers.

1 Like

The thing is, that I don’t have so much Money… I have many resources on that costs round about 50-200€… And I have like 50-75 of them on the server

If he’s a friend then just ask him directly if he paid for them and if there is any transaction id for those scripts

He quitted gaming, I’m just seeing to rebut everything. But it will take since I don’t have that much money.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.