FiveM lagging af

I have a fix for all of you! You need to uninstall citizen fsx you can done it by going to folder with crash reports of fivem there just click to aplication uninstal citizen fsx and then start fiveM. ( If you still had that trouble like me)

I can confirm on my side that the problem is solved with the new 6-7mb update.

Thank you.

Do not reinstall. Restart the client, it will update and will be fixed for Windows 7.

I m from belgium and i can t get the up date for win 7

So… Is the issue fixed? There seems to be some type of additional steps needed for the update to take effect in this case just downloading to the client. @True_Life

I’m about to start a server. I don’t want people thinking the lag is because of it. lol. Especially since it is hosted in a far location.

I don’t know the steps, from what they say, an update will correct the problem. But I don’t have any updates And FiveM just crashes at startup.
I have downloaded the client 3 times
Screenshot_61
Screenshot_62

@Knicks04 => nothing more than just starting Fivem and let it do the 6-7mb update. Then everything is fixed.

@True_Life => wrong section, you are out of the topic subject. Please create a new topic with the format template, with your issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.