FiveM Keymaster patreon key not working? (Issue Fixed)

So we just have access to custom FiveM patreon keys right. Btw we use Zap Hosting and put the key in the Custom License Key section and there server just sits on starting up when you try to load in I’ll put a picture for everyone. Were not sure what to do at this point?

Well do you have an active patreon subscription? Your user account @ZokuRush does not have a patreon rank, you need to use the same e-mail adresses for your fivem forums account and your patreon in order to create a key with the patreon benefits.

Also there is no image here, just telling you.

1 Like

Hi Sorry for the late response so its my friends FiveM Account that the key is granted on also I will leave the image on this message sorry.

Did you wait some minutes before trying to join “The server is starting up” sounds to me like your server is loading and does not want you to connect until it’s loaded properly.

I’m having the same exact issue. Along those lines, I am a Patreon and have received my key. I put it in Zap Hosting Custom Server Key Slot and get the same message. I have waited up to 3 hours and there has been no update and gives me the same message.

same issue here

Good evening, my patreon key is not working, Zap-Hosting support noticed that I was not getting the benefits. What should I do ? A friend had paid for one just before me for the same server and this one didn’t work either.