FiveM Keymaster account issue

Environment questions

GTA V version: Build ID 7172076 (N/A for Issue)
Up to date: Yes, last updated on Aug 20, 2021 at 3:42 AM (N/A for Issue)
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit (N/A for Issue)
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam (N/A for Issue)
Windows version: Widows 10 (N/A for Issue)
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? N/A (N/A for Issue)
**System specifications:**Ryzen 5 5600x 64gigRAM Nvidia RTX 3070 (N/A for Issue)
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): None (N/A for Issue)
logs/CitizenFX_log files: None (N/A for Issue)
.dmp files/report IDs: None (N/A for Issue)

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Need some Help please. I have a weird issue with the FiveM Key Master, I have a Key that is tied to my GTA Server that I need to deactivate so that I can use it with my account that is tied to the FiveM Element Club Argentum. For some reason I am no longer able to access the Key Master account that has the IP tied, when I login it now says I have 0 keys.
What are you trying to do?
Get on of my Server Keys Deactivated so that it can be activated on my business account where my FiveM Element Club Argentum is tied.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Logged the issue on Discord/ no one responded.
Error screenshot (if any):
N/A
What did you do to get this issue?
Unknown
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
GoodTimesRP on a OVH Dedicated Server.

Additional comments

Key id is -7kejjr

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Update: Issue mitigated, Having one of my Devs set it up with his accounts .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.