FiveM keeps going onto split session when I load in and freezing

GTA V version?
Up to date? Yes 1.0.1868.0
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, multiple times
Error screenshot (if any) No errors
System specifications i5-9400F CPU, 8 GB Ram. Nivida 960 Graphics Card.
What did you do to get this issue? I join the server and it happens
What server did you get this issue on? PSARP, Pennsylvania State Roleplay
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2020-01-01T030434.log (628.4 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

I have tried to reinstall FiveM client, clear caches multiple times. Everything I can think of I have done and nothing worked.

I have tried to look for ages to figure out what the cause of this issue is but haven’t found a fix. It fixes itself every couple of days and then goes back to what it does for a day or two. What it does is that when I join PSARP it splits my session and then freezes, going onto my client to not respond. When it figures it’s life out it does the same thing. It might be split sessions for a couple of seconds to a minute and then goes back into the session and then freezes again. If you no one knows a fix for it on my client-side please inform me if you know a fix for the server-side of things so I can inform the dev team.

Thanks, Etho.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.