FiveM Ingame Server dont show up

Why is my Server and some others not shown up INGAME?
I bought many upvotes and now sinces somedays fiveM dont show the server anymore

No idea, you didn’t say what ‘your server’ is nor did you provide server list diag or anything.

Sry, this one, in browser, we can find it but not in FiveM, what u mean with “did you provide server list”
https://servers.fivem.net/servers/detail/vkpj35

this setting? #sv_master1 “”

Huh? What are you trying to do to ‘find it’, then? Clarifying would be nice.

If you open your browser and went to https://servers.fivem.net/ then type “german” you can find my server.
But if you open the game FiveM and check then the ServerList and type there the keyword “german” you cant find my server. and i used already
sv_projectName & sv_projectDesc

You know what i mean?

What would ‘your server’ be?

Also, the web server list isn’t running the latest version of the server list UI currently so is using older search logic, are you sure your name/description contain ‘german’ as a normal word i.e. not as some ‘tag’ or other stuff?

Since he isnt providing the details maybe I can as his issue is almost identical to mine.

Ill copy paste the config portion that pertains to the server title. My server is not showing up in the web browser, nor the server list in the FiveM client itself. Direct connect works. Also if I follow the server listing from the Keymaster it shows my server.
https://servers.fivem.net/servers/detail/7mepzv

I have looked all over the forums for a solution and have tried every single one ive come across over the last 4-5 days. I know this topic is made all the time and I dont want to just make another new topic over it.

My server (all out roleplay) config:

Blockquote

#sv_hostname:boom:^6ALL OUT ROLEPLAY^6​:boom: | :moneybag:^1ECONOMY^1​:moneybag: | :beginner:^3Custom Cars^3​:beginner: | :rotating_light:^4Police^4​:rotating_light: | :ambulance:^1EMS^1​:fire_extinguisher: | :syringe:^2Drugs^2​:pill: | :gem:^0Robberies^0​:moneybag: | :running_shirt_with_sash:^5Custom EUP/CLOTHING^5​:athletic_shoe: | ^3​:bangbang:^3Serious RP^3​:bangbang: | :100:^5Active Development^5​:100: | :eyes:^6AORP^6​:eyes: | ^1Discord.gg/DZYP2aX”

sv_hostname “ALL OUT ROLEPLAY | ECONOMY | Police/EMS | Drugs/Robberies | Custom EUP/CLOTHING | FUN | SEMI Serious RP | AORP | Discord.gg/DZYP2aX |”

sets sv_projectName “:boom:^6ALL OUT ROLEPLAY^6​:boom: | :moneybag:^1ECONOMY^1​:moneybag: | :beginner:^3Custom Cars^3​:beginner: | :rotating_light:^4Police^4​:rotating_light: | :ambulance:^1EMS^1​:fire_extinguisher: | :syringe:^2Drugs^2​:pill: | :gem:^0Robberies^0​:moneybag: | :running_shirt_with_sash:^5Custom EUP/CLOTHING^5​:athletic_shoe: | ^3​:bangbang:^3Serious RP^3​:bangbang: | :100:^5Active Development^5​:100: | :eyes:^6AORP^6​:eyes: | ^1Discord.gg/DZYP2aX”

sets sv_projectDesc “ALL OUT ROLEPLAY | ECONOMY | Police/EMS | Drugs/Robberies | Custom EUP/CLOTHING | FUN | SEMI Serious RP | AORP | Discord.gg/DZYP2aX |”

sets tags “economy, roleplay, fun, events, custom cars, cars, drifting, rp, police, ems, jobs, esx, drugs, custom, discord, onesync, realistic, fun, gang, serious rp, serious roleplay, rp, serious, new, fresh, fresh wipe, new, new server, us, usa, english”

sets locale “en-US”

Blockquote

Please let me know if I can provide any further information you need. Thank you in advance.

… that’s not a valid name or description.

In fact, your server doesn’t seem to have projectName applied at all likely as this spam of characters somehow got invalid syntax somewhere - it only has a description.