FiveM green screen

Hello, so I installed fiveM when I wanted to lunch it this happend

I tried that [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix and its still doing the same thing.

GTA V version? Last one
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? The last one
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) Higher
What did you do to get this issue? IDk
What server did you get this issue on? None
CitizenFX.log file WHats that?
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot2019-08-23|690x388 ot**
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

2019-08-23%20(3)|690x388
Filepath to FiveM folder I just created a foilder and puted in it
**FiveM client folder screensh
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I run a FiveM Server and one of my admins is having the same issue. Also I’m not a mod but I believe they want you to have their template filled out. Also try attaching your CitizenFX.log file so they can see what FiveM does when you open it.

EDIT: Also specify what version of Windows you are running and if it’s windows 10 specify if you’re on version 1809 (October 2018 Update) or 1903 (May 2019 Update) as for my admin this started happening after his PC updated to 1903.

Hello @Pouzou,
Like @Tecwizard said providing that information could prove useful in figuring out a solution to the issue. When launching the FiveM client does it open in full screen or a very small window?

It opens in a small window

The small window is just a graphics setting that you change once in game.

Same problem here.
I run fivem and this happened(several times)

help me please,I’m stuck here since too much time.

I have the same problem when i start my fivem and i dont know what to do i have only big green screen with los santos and sound nothing more help me
I have win10

1 Like

i really wished you guys would use the search function of the forums instead off cluttering it up with the same questions over and over again.

I tried everything. It does not work…
I searched the whole internet to fix it , And I was on this topic

@RayeNPL What is your laptop graphics card? If it’s nvidia/AMD then it’ll work as stated in that thread if not you need to goto google and understand why your laptop is not using your dedicated card…

IF your laptop has an Intel HD graphics xxxx or any intel graphics card similar, you dont meet the requirements. Sorry.

I have only AMD Radeon RX 560X 4gb
Laptop is Acer Nitro 5

That should be fine, you need to follow the discretegpu thread linked above the answer is there 100%…

Failing that google is your friend, you need to make your laptop use the AMD and not the one inbuilt to the motherboard.

Okey but when i go to Radeon Settings and then System i dont understand “press FiveM.exe” where i have press fivem.exe on my pulpit or where?

See where it says vega 8graphics… that’s the wrong gpu being used the onboard vega 8 is the wrong one…

You need to change this to your RX graphics card.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.