Simple freecam API for FiveM. Useful for noclip or camera resources. The resource by itself doesn’t include a control to enable or disable the freecam; use the example below in your own resource to do that.
- Easy to use freecam API
- Improved state accuracy over native GTA
- Moves with the minimap
- Adjustable moving speed
- Support for keyboard and gamepads
- Fully configurable
These are the default controls for the freecam. Keep in mind controls may be
different depending on your game settings or keyboard layout.
Controls can be customized by configuring the freecam.
- Mouse to look around
- W and S to move forward and backward
- A and D to move left and right
- Q and E to move up and down
- Alt to slow down
- Shift to speed up
- Left joystick to move around
- Right joystick to look around
- Left button to move down
- Right button to move up
- Left trigger to slow down
- Right trigger to speed up
To use the freecam, you must configure it in your own resource. You can enable it by using the exported
SetActive function. Below an example in Lua:
dependency 'fivem-freecam' client_script 'script.lua'
local Freecam = exports['fivem-freecam'] -- Toggles the freecam by pressing F5 Citizen.CreateThread(function () while true do Citizen.Wait(0) if IsDisabledControlJustPressed(0, 166) then local isActive = Freecam:IsActive() Freecam:SetActive(not isActive) end end end)