FiveM FPS drop & Stutter when near other players

GTA V version? Upto date (1.0.1868.1)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19041 Build 19041)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) N/A
System specifications Nividia GTX 960 2GB || AMD FX-8320 || 16 GB of DDR3 || AMD 970 Gaming Motherboard
What did you do to get this issue? Get near other players ingame
What server did you get this issue on? MidwestRP, RSM Freemode
CitizenFX crash zip file No Crash
CitizenFX.log file https://hastebin.com/azeyisetob.sql
.dmp files/report IDs I don’t know what this means, if I find out I will edit post. But I don’t think I have one since I didn’t crash.

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Aaron\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender :sunglasses:
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? No

Also add what you already tried so far.

• Cleared Cache
  • Uninstalled FiveM
  • Uninstalled GTA 5
  • Updated Graphics Drivers
  • Uninstalled Graphics mod entirely (tried after the reinstall of FiveM & GTA 5)
  • Turned off Nividia Share
  • Tried different Nividia Control Pannel Settings (If you have any ideas please still message them I will try again)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I also tried cleaning up hard-drive and that entire process.

Seems to be only on One-Sync servers aswell and after asking around it ends up im not alone.

Then… provide a client-side ETW trace?

Could possibly be any type of custom clothes / vehicles / map addons the server is using as that will cost alot to your pc.
Do you have any more info on this?

I don’t have too much more information besides the problem name since I have no crash logs. I don’t think it would be the resources since it’s on other onesync servers too. I’m not really expecting to find a fix on here but just in the slight chance someone else had the problem and fixed it.

Have you tried lowering your GTA settings?

First thing I tried.

1 Like

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?

Yes, and reinstalling them

This is a confusing one - I am honestly out of ideas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.