FIVEM force close GTA

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.
Hi sory for my BAD English… :slight_smile:
I turn on Five M, select a server, connect to load, the game start screen (bridge) will appear and the game will crash. see YT video
I tried to Reinstall GPU, FiveM, GTA, Steam antivirus disabled … I also tried disk format C and new Windows installation: D

GTA V version? Steam update
Up to date? YES
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? yes Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specificationsdxdiag.txt (74.2 KB)
What did you do to get this issue? Force closed in loading game
What server did you get this issue on? All
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (396.4 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs14f808de-90ef-4be7-8442-a7a9d9513ad5.dmp (5.7 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2019_09_24_12_35_31.zip (1.1 MB)
crashes.zip (2.6 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? YES

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This means there is an issue with a resource on the server you are trying to connect to. You will need to speak to the server over/dev about this issue.

1 Like

it does this for all servers, all servers that fivem offers bad during loading. , other players play ok that support 3 server I was referred to here.

Have you tried a server that is pinned at the top of the server list? (highlighted in green)

1 Like

Yes, same mistake i tried to buy VIP membership in server… :slight_smile: my pc not like FiveM:-D singleplay FM work fine

Green server … FC YT start app and play game … in oc or facfory clock . drivers up to date, 150mb optic lan. I have an idea if it can not be an old computer, but classic GTA gives fhd and high settings

1 Like

Please, do you know any solution? I also did the C drive format and re-installed legal windows 10 and re-installed FiveM.

Any idea ?

[ 197938] resources::RcdBulkStream::ReadBulk: failing read for bad allocation
[ 202594] GlobalError: V8 error at CALL_AND_RETRY_LAST: Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory

Try closing any background applications before playing. Also, do you ever change your system page file settings? GTA V has a tendency to cache a lot of memory when it initialized which may leave less space available for other things, especially if you hard-limit your page file.

2 Likes

I free 6,75GB ram…

How can I resolve this as a user? I have a free RAM of 6.75GB and I have about 100GB of ssd, is it affected by the pager file (virtual ram) windows … or is there little memory on the GPU?thanks have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.