FiveM error when download

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?Lastest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?Leget
**Steam/CD/Social Club?Steam
**Windows version?window 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?doesn’t exist because this is first time i download
**Error screenshot (if any)![image|402x184]image
but when i go to runtime.fivem.net/client it’s say :Yes, it’s working. This means you probably have some other issue on your system.
System specifications
Intel® Core i5-7300HQ
Ram 8192 MB
NVDIA GeForce GTX 1050
What did you do to get this issue?
I’ve got fivem few weak ago but i uninstall it and when i reinstall fivem, this happend
What server did you get this issue on?
No
CitizenFX.log file
i dont have any
.dmp files/report IDs
dont have too

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
E:/FiveM/FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
I dont use any AV software and i disiabled Window defender
Also add what you already tried so far.
0. Checked on the FiveM discord server if there was any connection problems going on -> no connection problems

1. Checked if i can access runtime.fivem.net/client -> it’s say :Yes, it’s working. This means you probably have some other issue on your system.
  2. . isabling Windows Defender and checking for Firewall exceptions -> No change
    3 Deleted GTA:V completely and re-downloaded it -> No change
    4 Deleted all files related to FiveM and started again -> No change
    5 Tried this fix by downloading the mentioned program and spamming the executable -> no change too
  3. Checked if CitizenFX really pointed to the right directory -> it did
  4. Checked drivers, restarted the PC, stopped every process and unplugged every peripheral that was unnecessary -> No Change
  5. Tried to execute in compatibility mode with Win 7 AND win 8 -> No change
  6. FORMATING THE FCKEN PC ( I was already gonna do that) then only installing GTA:V and FiveM, launching GTA:V for the first time, closing it, and redoing everything from 1 to 7 -> NO CHANGE
  7. Deleted only the FiveM.exe executable and downloaded a new one -> got and error downloading the CitizenFX.exe.xz with CURLcode 0x38
  8. executed both patched present in FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\game -> No change

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Use a VPN like hide.me also disable all antiviruses you have.

Also don’t install FiveM in your gta directory

i’ve done everything u mention and then this showed up

anyone help please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.