FiveM Element Club / Patreon Issue

So, I had an account @izmystic but I want the Element Club benefits on this account, is there anyway the Element Club benefits can be given to me? I changed my patreon email to the same email as this account, and even linked them, but the benefits weren’t transfered.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Even if you just changed it now it takes up to 6 hours to resync.

As for your account the whole ‘forgot password’ stuff didnt work for your email? otherwise i would maybe message the moderators.

1 Like

I changed it like 2 months ago.

Why so long before making a topic about it? i would probably msg the moderators about this rather then making a topic.

This is for requesting a username change but its the same steps to msg them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.