Fivem dont load

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? newest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? ligit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) image

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Same here

try delete cache (game included) i tryng and i updating it. there are a slowly updates (i have 300mbs lol)

Is being looked into, you can make sure you don’t have any existing fivem_ processes still running

I have the same exact issue please fix it, it’s annoying

Same Tried restarting my PC. It isn’t that. Before when I tried downloading it, it took my to runtime.fivem.net and to the cloudflare server ui

Possibly even the new update f’ed it up

I am in a constant loop of update the game chache over and over and over. https://ibb.co/k0wTpQd

1 Like

same :s

It’s not loading the older stuff that should be there… this is what is there.
directory

This file will need to be updated or fixed.. 

fix ur stuff this has been happening for 8 hours fix your game

garbage devs

For me it downloaded and I can play.

@Mart475 what did u do to fix it?

Also they aren’t garbage devs.

Not sure.

They are pretty garbage in my opinion if they’re gonna take 8 hours to fix something and then not even fix it when they have a whole staff team.

How do you fix this issue???

It takes a lot of time to go through code… Have you ever made a game? When you fix something you’re also breaking something else. That’s coding for yea just takes time, stop you’re bitching.