FiveM doesn't link with discord

Hey! All the time if i start FiveM and want to join on a Server, that is using discord whitelist i can’t join because my FiveM isn’t linking with my discord, if i start the game there isnt opening any window in my Discord to autorize my FiveM with it
Help would be cool

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hey !

So you close discord, you close fivem

Then you empty your fivem caches you launch discord you check that you have removed the authorization of fiveM you are closing the discord.

You re launch discord you launch fiveM and you do not normally touch a request for approval message should appear.

I did like her

2 Likes

Go to --> %appdata% --> Roaming --> discord --> 0.0.308 --> modules then check if you have discord_rpc folder here

how to get rpc folder

If you’re missing it, reinstall Discord altogether.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.