CitizenFX crash zip file no- crash code
CitizenFX.log file no- crash code
.dmp files/report IDs no- crash code

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Anti Virus, Firewall + Avast
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

My FiveM doesn’t crash or anything, doesn’t freeze, worse, it doesn’t launch, when I try to launch FiveM its in the loading screen that says We’re almost getting there, stops in the middle of the loading, and closes, I’ve tried quite a few things, none fixed.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello I would recommend removing Avast as this is most likely
the problem as if you see if it was five m it would send a crash report of some sort or instead of removing Avast you could allow five m in your Anti Virus.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.