FiveM Developer looking for something to do

Guys making servers , just in 2 days , fully ready to play , dm me for more info

Hey Kypo, not 100% super how this works.
I’m kind of just looking for a nice chill friend who’s happy to lend a hand with the server.
You don’t have to be massively experienced as my server is going to be very simple and keeping to the basics.
We can talk about compensation for your work absolutely happy for that.

Thank you XD

Hey there! If you want a server built, join my dev discord: Gigavat Development

added

Hey, @Kypo! I find this very interesting, and I have one or two spot(s) free for you and somebody else that has a good amount of experience to join the development team on our new project “Vivid RP”. We have a discord with around 1600 members, and we’re a Swedish FiveM Community. We are working with a custom framework that almost is ready, but we still need some help from others to ‘speed up’ the process until the release. We are searching for someone who can make their own scripts, and someone that is fairly active and gives their 100% to make sure everything is top notch. If this sounds interesting to you, please message me on discord at “CR33D#0001”. TTYL!

You can read about my server here:

If you decide to join us, come inside the discord and let us know in the support chat who are you, or just message me directly

Im looking to hire a developer…how do I contact you?

Hi Kypo!

SPQR Gaming are looking for devs. to our ambitious FiveM server project. If you would like to have a chat about the project, please join the discord and send me a DM (Legatus_SPQR).

Cheers!

Mario R.
SPQR Gaming - Community Leader
Web: https://spqr-gaming.com
Discord: SPQR Gaming | eSport & Community Gaming

Good Afternoon,

My name is Porkinator, I’m Community Manager for a very exciting and upcoming community Neon City RP. We are currently looking to add one more experienced Senior developer to work alongside our other Senior dev, and push a lot of our custom scripts and Ideas into reality. We are a QB framework server, with already multiple custom features. We are looking to fill the position in the long term.

At this moment in time we are down for necessary upgrades and work whilst we also look to add another developer. Sadly some of our other less experienced developers showed a great lack of maturity, forcing us to seek alternative members to join our highly passionate and dedicated team.

We have over 300 + members ready and waiting to play again, and we know with the drive and professionalism our team has, we can rapidly grow with the help of another experienced dev team member.

Our ethos is that our developers are paid based on the revenue we obtain from donations to keep the server running, we are a non profit project, making sure anything over server costs, is given to our devs who put in the real graft. At present the position would be unpaid, just until we were live again and donations turned back on.

If you’re interested in learning more about us, we would love to organise a sit down voice chat with yourself and the rest of my team. Please contact me on discord Porkinator#0001 for further information.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks

Porkinator

are you still available if yes dm me my discord is Maax#6422 thank you