FiveM CURLcode 18 ERROR! [SOLVED]

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version?
latest
Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam: Matsouza | Social Club: Matrioth
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Doesn’t have
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
gtx 1060 6gb 16gb ram, 1tb, i5 3570k @3.40ghz
What did you do to get this issue?
I Tried to install the FiveM
What server did you get this issue on?
none
CitizenFX.log file

.dmp files/report IDs
none…
If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder

FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
I do not use anti-vírus

Also add what you already tried so far.
I Tried to reinstall 3 times i guess, and the same error persists

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

4 Likes

use https://hide.me/.look like Your Internet provider or Cloudflare is blocking FiveM in your country

1 Like

That’s strange
Because i have some friends from the same country and they doesn’t have any problem with FiveM installation

even using Win7

1 Like

Use it and it will work.dont listen to this guy. This issue Happen to few guys but this could slove it :mascot:

1 Like

What do you suggest?

It’s very fast in fact, when i start the installer, he starts to download and when reaches at 58%, this error appear and stops the download

In the first image you can see the download speed
I guess was that your question?

Sometimes but not always it could be the Windows built in virus scanner/firewall i believe in Windows 7 its Windows essentials.

1 Like

I had same problem :confused:
my internet speed is more than 500mb/s
i have disabled windows defender and i dont have any anti virus
what do you guys suggest to me to do
ty inadvance

1 Like

Used the VPN to download the FiveM
And still just freezes at 55%

:pensive::sleepy:

Yeap guys…
Just use any VPN and that should be solve the problem

Disabled antivirus/windows defender also ? You should do it

1 Like

OK GUYS, PROBLEM SOLVED !!

What did i do ?
I installed the FiveM with the vpn, i doesn’t know if it really affected on something, but thanks @non-elemental-game

So the download just freezed like i showed and i have canceled the download and Started the FiveM Singleplayer!

The FiveM started to upload the cache on singleplayer and for a surprise, opened the game !
So i just closed the actual singleplayer and opened the FiveM, and the FiveM loaded and opened on my computer with the servers

Sorry for the english errors
English is not my main language !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.