FiveM crashes ingame, error 0x0

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Version 1.0.2060.1
Up to date? Yes, up to date
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Epic Games
Windows version? Windows 20H2 Pro (2009)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, I did.
Error screenshot (if any) Forgot to make, I do have crash .zip & .dmp
System specifications
Processor: Processor Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 28GB
Graphicscard: nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

What did you do to get this issue? Driving on a Policemotor near Police station within FiveM close to the bridge. This did happen after 5 up to 10 minutes after joining
What server did you get this issue on? I did got the error on XL-Roleplay
CitizenFX crash zip file
CfxCrashDump_2020_11_13_17_44_10.zip (1.9 MB)
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2020-11-13T172315.log (514.7 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

355d30ae-d4c8-46f3-8cf3-28ed493f7356.dmp (9.8 MB)

I’ve tryed clearing cache, reinstalling FiveM, and reinstalling GTAV. None of it did work. Also I did get an other error aswell. Here are those .DMP, .ZIP and .LOG files.

CitizenFX_log_2020-11-13T174948.log (512.0 KB)
4d240b29-c79e-4383-b88c-a72db3edade1.dmp (10.1 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2020_11_13_18_16_11.zip (2.0 MB)

I hope someone can help me!

Greetz, Brainz

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This crash seems related to a stream/*.ymt file on the server you’re playing on having some anomaly. :confused: Likely to be something with addon peds.

Thx for the quick Reply.
I am also a dev on that server, is there any way to diagnose with addon-Ped / .YMT file it is? Or do we have to check it by turning off and on all one at the time?

Sadly such data is not stored in this crash dump type.

1 Like

Alright, thx for the fast respose. I’ll just try wich .ymt it is, it are (luckely) only 11 pieces.

Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.