Fivem crash after update, citizen-scripting-v8next.dll error

Its simply that Windows 7 is no longer being supported by microsoft itself, will save you a lot of headache if you upgrade as things will eventually become unsupported for it “which is already happening in some cases”.

There is a couple people here on the forums that had the same issue try searching for them and see if any of there solutions work.

hi, i have the same problem on windows 7, was working 3 weeks ago, waiting for your help thanks

hi, i have the same problem on windows 7, was working 3 yeaer ago, waiting for your help thanks

I just literally tried running on Windows 7 and it doesn’t fail for any reason related to v8_next - are you sure you aren’t missing some OS updates?

I don’t know which update package it is. Do you know

Not sure if the Windows Update works in 7 or not but just see if it has any updates if not i know there is a tool that will install them all i just dont remember what its called… could google it.

I’ve been playing fivem for five years and I don’t want to give it up

1 Like

mine is w7 64bit sp1 version: 6.1 (7601), I will try to find latest win7 updates, or maybe I’m missing some vcredist or c++ thing? I see this dll is related to the js natives or something like that, not sure why my system cant load it, I can disable it though components.json and finally start fivem, but then I cant enter any server

1 Like

I hope the official solution is that there are still many users under win7。R stars can run in win7

Then do what was mentioned…

anyone find a solution? =)

This guy did.

2 Likes

You know that Microsoft has extended support after EOL’s Windows 7 support read here:FAQ about Extended Security Updates (ESU) for Windows 7 | Microsoft Docs

I can confirm this works, after the first KB4474419 fivem started working again, for those who will install make sure to download the correct version (x86 /x64)

I think if install all Windows 7 updates may trigger this error: Please support Windows 7 .

If you pay for it yes i am aware, they are security updates but its still at its end of life.

You can try installing these ESU updates manually

Bro i love you :heart:

Continuing the discussion from Fivem crash after update, citizen-scripting-v8next.dll error:

Thanks so much determineistic_bubble, I confirm its runinng after install this
Microsoft Update Catalog

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.