Fivem client closes for almost all players on the server

Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam / R* or Epic (doesn’t matter)
Windows version: 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: Varying (good configurations overall)
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): (1.6 MB)

logs/CitizenFX_log files: (see in the zip above)
.dmp files/report IDs:

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Players are crashing on the server (60 crashed out of 75)
What are you trying to do?
Play the game :confused:
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Removing some addons
Error screenshot (if any):
Some didn’t get any and here are some :

What did you do to get this issue?
People were playing on the server (multiple spots so not related to any place in game)
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
I’m the server owner, and crashed too but I tried looking at the dmp file with no success (cou

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!

Update : using windbg, I get this stack trace :

And I’m on the 6645 server artifacts on linux

Happened again, after removing some cloths files and some vehicles… I don’t know what to do to diagnose it anymore

Ok so the issue was that the client tried to delete an entity that didn’t exist in his scope and it led to the crash… Weird how the crash dump or stack trace didn’t mention this at all