Fivem City Map [Version 1.1]

(Notes)
Havent seen a map like this release so i tought i would release mine that we use created by me its a simple drag and drop and start city in cfg and enjoy there is stuff on legion and some around mission row pd good for roleplay add a nice eye to the place and that was my goal

(screenshots)

<a class=“attachment”

download

Version 1.1 City map around legion square and police station [FiveM | MapEditor] - GTA5-Mods.com

4 Likes

@Azareeltv just use the FiveM Uploading System instead of MediaFire please.

ah didnt notice it was one lol will use it next time thx for that info :slight_smile:

-fps. so bad

Thanks dude good job the only thing is that it can be a bit laggy for someone

hm weird not for me works like a sharm on our server

ass i sad it can be laggy for someone and then i mean people that dont have the best pcs

yea if you dont have a pc that good it can cause fps drop and stuff

i have a good pc but some of my players dont have a good one

info

I have i9 so and 1080 gtx

ok gotcha

Like the trees, but too many poles, there is like a truck load of them which feel unnecessary, this is just my opinion tho. (and looks similar to other maps already done). 5/10

made an update to the map and its live on the link hopefully its better enjoy peps

i get an error cant load resource city from recourse /city/

okay do you use big or low C in city cuz it needs to be City like that cuz it works for me and your the only one that said that maybe try that and tell me if it works

it was using the big C

hm thats weird try making a new folder and put the map in it :slight_smile:

Hi can I request a version without all the yellow poles? https://imgur.com/a/V3Nigub

Can maybe do a version of it when i get time

Also the walls from the pd won’t load

None of them is included as they are private/not mine to fully which is the case of they are not there