FiveM citizengame.dll

i trying to launch FiveM but when i do the citizengame.dll client wont load… i tryed uninstalling then reinstalling but nothing working. how can i fix it

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are you sure you disabled all the antivirussen you have, this issue is mostly caused by an antivirus removing the file. Then after remove caches.xml

i disabled antiviris. how i remove caches.xml

Goto your FiveM installation then go into “FiveM application data”, the file should be there

(if you dont know where fivem is installed press WIN + R and type %localappdata%\FiveM )

would it be that one

Oh looks like the file is not there, try starting fivem again. Also there should be a lot of more files so it was/is probably your antivirus

should i reinstall

fixed the antivirus

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.