Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Windows Home
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes i even set up my entire Computer fresh
Error screenshot (if any)

https://streamable.com/txafma

System specifications
i7 8700k
Geforce 970
16 Gb Ram 3200mhz
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing it happens randomly but only on big Servers
What server did you get this issue on?
Glife extinction and this big Freeroam Server
CitizenFX crash zip file
doesnt matter since it doesnt correct me if im wrong and tell me pls where to find it
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2021-03-03T154101.log (2.1 MB) i had the issue and alt f4 afterwards
.dmp files/report IDs
i dont know where to get it

Also add what you already tried so far.

i tried almost everything from reinstalling fivem to even set up my Computer completly fresh to the FiveM experimental Version i really dont know what to do i cant even reproduce it on purpose it happens randomly even when i just stand around normally the process takes around 3-5 Percent at max but out of sudden it takes up around 50% which is the Rest of the GPU Load i have to kill the Task via Task Manager sometimes it just goes away when i switch to the Desktop

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.