Fivem carmeet server | code 9-4 cars & rp

Hello everyone , hope you guys are doing good!
I welcome you all to an exclusive server made for car enthusiasts
The best server for car meets in fivem with wheel support

WELCOME TO CODE 9-4

A I M

The crew aims to provide realistic environment for car guys to be able to come here and chill around with other players. To achieve this we will be implementing semi role-play environment so we can have as close to real life experience

C A R M E E T S | E V E N T

There is a wide variety of theme which we can pick for carmeets , it depends on the host which theme to choose. Once the theme is selected and announced you will be required to get suitable car for the theme and make sure you have nice modifications for it cuz no one wants riced up cars right. Every then and so we have some events , some of them can be competitive while the rest can be chill.
Events hosted are:
Rally
Street race
Super Lap Battle
Fight Nights & more , we have event channel explaining everything about it

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
O U T F I T
You are required to wear realistic outfits , no military or try hard outfits. Doing this so will maintain the standard of a good realistic car crew

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
C R U I S I N G F O R M A T I O N

During cruise we all drive at the same normal speed , its not a race so we drive at slow speed and chill around. Some times we also follow traffic rules which enhances the roleplay ON HIGHWAY : 2 Lane cruise ON ROADS : 1 Lane cruise All the rest of the cruising rules are explained in the channel which you can see later

R O L E S

By attending carmeets you can earn roles , some of them are @DRAG WINNER :checkered_flag: @STREET RACER @OFFROADER @MINUTE TO WIN IT WINNER

We also have level roles @LEVEL 10 β†’ @LEVEL 100 :trophy:

R E S P E C T

The players who join can be younger than you or older than you but still you have to respect each and every single member of the server , the discord and the in game enviourment should be mature and calm

What we expect from you

Mature and respectful attitude towards others, clean cars , we expect you to follow rules at all times. As this is a RP crew so we will only choose those players who are willing to do RP , during your stay here you we will notice that how you play with us based on the trail period you will either be fully accepted or rejected. If you are rejected then you can simple leave or ask for other crew which you can join cuz there are soo many GTA carmeet crews which you can join and see if they fit your requirements.

What you can expect from us?

Friendly and welcoming attitude from the higher ups , you should be able to come here and chill out with other car guys. Roles based on trust level. A good and realistic environment. Clean cars Many car related events

Links:
Discord: 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 π™π™Šπ™π™ π˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›π˜– π˜Šπ˜“π˜œπ˜‰β„’
Instagram: Login β€’ Instagram
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL16iB_a74qegnlR_8rcKcw

3 Likes

triyng to connect and it says idientifier missing? what do i need to do???

1 Like

You need to open steam before you join

2 Likes

Thank yaa!

Kontakt OFFWHITE via Cfx.re Community (<thiscamefrom@fivem.net>) kirjutas kuupΓ€eval P, 17. aprill 2022 kell 12:27:

1 Like

Hello, I have been looking for a server with wheel support, and I have tried this server very briefly- it works great, but as I’m not really into RP, really just looking for riding around the map with my friends with FFB wheel, do you guys have something like a similiar server or a different lobby for this type of stuff?

The server is not rp , you can spawn cars and ride around

Ah, thank you for the reply. Excited to ride around tomorrow then!

Its a car meet server yet we don’t let people drive semi trucks on a race track for fun or shits and giggles? One moderator abusng his power because I’m a woman and wouldn’t bend to his ever command? DO NOT JOIN Moderators are power and scene hungry

Just started this week and I’m loving the server. Long live 9-4!